tiistai 29. heinäkuuta 2014

I ve watched all day your ass.. wht ya gonna do about it raiden?

i just finished watching zell´s ass...

i ve spend all day in fixtion world.. Because the other option is super borring reality.
No thanks, anything but the reality.

-Fixtion world is giving me a headic ,but fuck that headic bitch, i do have coffein to kill you,
mewh mewh..
I´m not going back to depression and borring reality.  Not a chance.

I ve watched Raiden´s ass allday long.. About him ,when he takes down the terrorists
(doing his killing list.)
Blood really comes out of my nose : that ass <3... With and ass (and i) ,, No i mean.... With high heel shoes and he really handling  the bad guys, by useing his sword with his shoes... Wow..
oh Raiden oh bitchy you <3  I love white haired guys moust in world.. <3

(I have many lovers, And Raiden you are definitely one of them <3 ..)

I really should stop lookking at older Raiden and fockus on younger Raiden (mgs2).
In case ,if im going to finish it for frostbite 2015 febryary
But i can t help it , he is sexyer when he is older.. I would fk him ..
No wait i mean.. Yes.. :D...I would..definitely.

Well fck i m just fangirling around.. Huh..

Fact is.. There is heros in real world, but they are heros just ones..Twise..Or then they are polize, fireman or doctors or life savers ,usually.

When i was a kid , i had a dream,
a dream to become a real hero, when i crow up... Such a silly dream..

But it´s funny, i still have a that dream, And now, i wanna become a cosplayer hero. :)

-I ll keep telling about how Raiden´s progress will go..At moment things are going slowly.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

you may leave me a feedback :D